Friday, January 23, 2009

Growing up...

After many sleepless nights, we moved Nix into his own room. I was so sad to let him go but I know it's better for our sanity. I wasn't getting any sleep because he talks in his sleep and I wake up to the slightest noise. The first few nights were rough...walking down the hall every 2 hours to get him back to sleep sucks! But we made it through and last night he slept from 10:30 to 4:30! 6 hours is an all time record for him. Now lets just hope it's a new habit and not just a fluke. Daddy sure is glad we finally moved him out but I'm still a little sad. A few more nights of adequate sleep and I may be singing a different tune!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 6 hours! That is great! I am so glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was wondering if you guys had blogs. I am glad so we can keep in touch. Nixon is so cute! He looks just like you when you were a baby. I want to come up and see you guys, it has been too long.

    Tell your family Hello and Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited I just found your blog!

    It's so hard to put them in their own room. We just did the same thing with Liv...going on one week now, but she seems to be sleeping better so hopefully sometime soon I will too! I hope everything is good with you guys. Nixon is precious and I love your short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how are you guys? I am glad you found us! Nixon is so cute! They are so much fun aren't they! Just wait the sleeping gets better!

    ReplyDelete