Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some updated pics

Nix, my little Russian baby.
I kiss those chubby cheeks all day!
All out smile...
Being a little bit shy. I think he is looking a little more like daddy these days. What do you all think?

Grammy got a new camera and tends Nix on Mondays while I am at work. These are some of the pictures she has taken the last couple weeks. Our little boy is growing up so fast! It's amazing the new things he does every day. He has figured out that he can reach out and grab his toys and when he does so, they make noise. It's pretty fun to see his little mind working while he learns these things.

3 comments:

  1. Ah Love those chubby cheeks! Cant believe how fast he is growing up! He's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys. I hope you don't mind that I dropped by. I saw your names on Kev and Heath's blog. I had no idea you have a little boy. He is so beautiful. You guys look great too. Hope all is well, Andi (Mortenson) Hyldahl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you found our blog and I am so glad you have one to. I tried to leave a comment so many times but my computer was being really stupid.

    Nixon is just so stinkin cute. You should bring him over next time you come VT'ing

    ReplyDelete