Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can't believe I am doing this!!!!


I swore I would never do this blogging thing, but I guess there is no stopping it. If I don't give in then the world will end and no one will want me as a friend. I have to admit it is interesting to see what is happening in people's lives, but I am still going to need some time to accept the fact that I broke my own rule. I even set up a facebook account (another do not do list) yesterday and I think all my self control and morals will probably fly out the window soon enough. I don't promise I will write very often, but I am sure Jeanna will make sure I participate every once in awhile.
Later

1 comment:

  1. Ya, you better give us a call when you are down this way. We would love to see you!

    I am new to the whole facebook thing and I have no idea what I am doing on there but I will have to see if I can find you guys:)

    ReplyDelete